Attractive base salary plus commissions and bonuses!
We are keen to appoint a polished Sales Representative to join our team. This is a long-term permanent role, with plenty of exclusive stock and a strong pipeline of future projects. Great commissions within a busy, high traffic display suite, with a high level of enquiries through other sources, working with sales support. You will report directly to the Sales Director and be well rewarded for your achievements.
The location and quality of Silkari Suites at Chatswood, combined with an experienced and energetic operations team will make this the stand out property in Chatswood.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Attractive Salary Package Provided | Base Salary + Super + Commissions (Company Policy Applied)
- Work with Leading Property Industry Professionals
- Friendly and supportive team environment
The Property Gallery (TPG) is a specialist real estate sales and marketing group that provides tailored project marketing solutions for property developers, financiers and government bodies throughout Australia and overseas.
TPG's full-service offering covers every aspect of our clients' portfolios: divestment, investment, leasing and management.
TPG focuses on maximising property owners, buyers and investors' benefits and meeting their needs through professional sales and marketing strategy and excellent global and local branding skills, ensuring the products and portfolios that our investors invested in the most profitable and valued ones.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A motivated, passionate sales professional who is looking for a successful career in real estate. The successful candidate will be proactive and have the ability to build rapport with people at all levels.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Managing and growing client databases
- Promptly contacting leads provided to maximise appointments and sales
- Managing and qualifying client enquires
- Keep up to date with product and market knowledge
- Facilitate sales process
- Building relationships with external stakeholders and customers
- A current Certificate of Registration or Real Estate Licence (or be currently undertaking)
Minimum 3 years' experience in off-the-plan apartments
- Native English speaking
- Professional and excellent presentation & communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential
- Outstanding time management and conflict resolution skills
- A proactive real estate management style with a focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Positive, approachable and professional with excellent negotiation skills and the ability to understand company and client expectations
- Hard working and able to work autonomously
- Completely trustworthy and discreet
- A team player and able to collaborate with internal and external team
- Availability to work both Saturday and Sunday
- Current Driver's License and reliable motor vehicle
Most importantly, we are looking for someone that is eager to build a successful long term sales career here. Weekend work and flexibility is expected to achieve such results, as is the industry standard.
Please note the following instructions when responding:
- Detail your relevant experience and skills in a cover letter and include this with an up-to-date resume
- Details your availability for an interview and earliest start date for this role
Include details of two references
- If you would like to be considered for the above opportunity, please email a resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.